Tuesday, July 21, 2009

july birthdays

Taylor gave me the sweetest gift.
She woke up on my birthday wearing a beautiful dress and then she picked out a cute dress for Maren.
She said she wanted to look really pretty on my birthday!
Lunch at "the Vineyard"


One of McKay's gifts

Batman Pj's from Grandma B.







Spencer got me this! Yay! Thanks honey!


4th of July Outfits
Madera Fireworks were awesome--the best I've ever seen!





A great friend came over and brought me this! Thanks Shannon!
I love how the card and candle match.

I requested an ice cream cake and I got it! Spencer did an incredible job.
Spencer and I thoroughly enjoyed eating this cake.
Oh, so yummy.
My mom got me an ice cream cake as well!



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday and welcome to 29! It looks like you guys have had a lot of birthday fun!

LizzyP said...

Happy birthday, Cousin! I never E-mailed you to tell you that. You are so wonderful.