Sunday, October 12, 2008

What is Prop 8

What is Prop 8 and why do we care? I've been researching the issue and would strongly encourage all to go to www.whatisprop8.com . This is by far the most informative website I've found. It really shows a lot of current events and lawsuits to substantiate claims that our legal rights will be taken away if prop 8 doesn't pass.

There are links about current lawsuits that people have lost in several areas that accept gay marriage. It is VERY DISTURBING! I am much more motivated to vote yes on prop 8 to preserve my moral freedoms. To see more click on legal battles on the www.whatisprop8.com website.

PLEASE help to protect our religious rights and vote YES on Prop 8!


Another good article from a Professor of Law at Harvard University Mary Ann Glendon which shows that both equality and religious freedom are at stake in this serious issue. This is not a religious post...Strictly factual from a Harvard Law Professor .

http://catholiceducation.org/articles/marriage/mf0051.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! We've been reading up on Prop 8 and getting lots of info on it. I love our family email group and the info that is passed around.

Jess said...

Duh. I looked at all that stuff, put stuff on facebook, emailed.... blah blah, but never made a post blog! I'm honestly not sure how much I'm helping, but I figure just saying how I feel can't hurt. I think people check my blog... ehh. If anything I print my posts as a journal.
p.s. I'm mad that you guys moved from Dallas as I spent the WHOLE summer there with my family while Scott was in Iraq. I would love to meet someone from his family!You all seem awesome!

Tyler and Rachael said...

i think it is awesome that you have posted your support of prop 8!! keep it up!