Monday, November 12, 2007

Kindergarten Shots

Taylor knows what a shot is. She was not excited for today to come. She knew she was in for it. She kept saying, "But Mom, if they give me a shot I will cry".

And cry she did. Or was it a scream of shock and a sob, sob, sob...sob, sob, sob..sob, sob, sob? (she had to get 4 shots!)


After it was all over and she was calm and we left she told me, "Mom, I never, EVER want to get a shot again."


Here's what I have to say on the blog about what took place:

1) Taylor are sure SURE you never want to get a shot again? Because when you realize what an epidural means, you may change your mind.

2) She actually won't have to get immunizations again until she's about 11 years old. Hurray!

3) Taking your precious kids to get shots is harder on the moms.

3 comments:

The Marielle (and Parents) Show said...

I agree, shots are harder on the mom! I never knew that a needle would be so welcome as the day of Marielle's birth! :)

Raggles said...

wow...I can't even imagine. That must be hard. I guess I'll find out soon enough!

Stephanie said...

I agree shots are harder on the mom. Luckily for me when it was Dylan's turn Christian worked nights so I made him take Dylan to all of those appointments. But I got my turn with Kadee and I am sure the children to come.