Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

The top 5 things I'm grateful for this year are:

1. The Ensign. I love the Ensign. The Ensign is a church magazine that I subscribe to. I can't wait for it to come each month. I have to control myself to read it slow and steady during the month and I won't read November's issue a day before November 1st. I don't know why. The articles and talks give me such a boost.

2. President Gordon B. Hinckley. Think about his life. He has given his whole life to the gospel. And as for the twelve year he has been prophet, he has done extraordinary and marvelous things. I'm grateful for his service, his love, and his example.

3. I'm grateful that Taylor and McKay get along so well and love each other so much.

4. I'm grateful to be in the right place at the right time. We feel like the Lord has brought us to California and we are happy and grateful to be here.

5. I'm grateful that Maren was born to us. What a wonderfully sweet addition she has been to our home.


Happy Thanksgiving! What are you grateful for?

No comments: