Sunday, August 12, 2007

SMILEY!




Maren is smiling now! This is the ultimate precious moment for me. I love it. She's two months old now and I took her to the doctor and she weighs 10 pounds 10 ounces. She is only 21 inches long (50% weight and 10% height).
She has a little birthmark that should go away through time. When people are looking at Maren, lots of people tell me, "your daughter has something on her hand". I always tell them that I know and that it's just a birthmark. "Oh, I thought it was a marker or something," they say. Well, it is bright red.

2 comments:

Tai & Jamie said...

:) I love her little smile. It is very cute. I also have to point out the spit up on your shoulder and chin. You will have to blame spencer for taking the picture right after the baby did what makes them happiest... eating. How is Houston? We need to get together sometime soon. Hope all it well.

De Lane and Drew said...

I love your mom and me! Thanks for posting so many pictures. I must firgure out how to do this sometime!

Love ya,
Mom