Friday, July 27, 2007

Where did he come from?

He climbs...

He is FEARLESS. He jumps off everything. We're lucky we've have not had stitches or broken bones yet. Just a few bloody noses.
He BITES! Watch out Taylor. He got her good on the back. Ouch!
He is stacking his watermelon! Then he knocks it down, of course!

Excuse the picture, but he loves to be naked!



I'm just trying to figure out where my son came from and why he is the way he is.




Is it because he is a boy?




Or is it because he is the second child?




I don't think I'll ever figure it out. But we sure do love him. He is so much fun.

3 comments:

Anjanette said...

I think...
he's just a boy (a two year old boy).

charlotte and clarke said...

What a cutie! It sounds like he is an active boy who loves life. I wish I could get to know him better- he's growing up so quick!

De Lane and Drew said...

For two he's cool!

Enjoy your little fella! The smart ones always give you a run for your money!

Can't wait to see you all again!

Mom Hyer