Monday, May 12, 2014

mother's day

Here's some of the highlights from my Mother's Day cards. How could they not put a smile on my face?
Maren: you mack the best food.
McKay: You make a better driver than crazy dad. You make the best cook. thank you for helping us with homework. and that's why i like you so much.
Taylor: Thank you for always making us clean. it makes the house wonderful. (WHAT?!!!! When I asked her about this, she said, "Oh, I was just kidding....) Also thank you for getting me the fluffiest kitten in the world, I love it. Thank you for making us dinner and sometimes breakfast. I hope you love Jesus and Heavenly Father. You have a great personality.

Kids are so adorably funny!
P.S.  Mom, Happy Mother's Day!  I love you!  It was fun to spend the day with you and honor you for being a great mother!

No comments: