Sunday, November 10, 2013

summer birthdays

 I had a CRAZY idea to do birthday parties for all the kids this year for their birthdays.  Ay-yi-yi!  It was fun, but a lot of work and too many presents!!  Maren had a yellow party.


 I had another CRAZY idea to go on an 8 MILE HIKE with all five kids and Spencer for my birthday.  Eight miles was a long way.  Can you imagine that with five kids in tow?  It turned out great.  The kids all loved it and had positive attitudes the whole time!









 McKay had a Mario-themed party.  I enjoyed making his pinata and his cake.
















 Here's Hannah having a really great time digging in!



This is at the LA Science Center.  It's a free museum and it's awesome.  I think we went on this trip to pick up my black Golf VW.  I think.  

1 comment:

KJoyPhotography said...

Cool! I didn't know you got a car