Tuesday, September 11, 2012

hannah growing










 (sorry about putting this one in, it's just so hannah!!)









Hannah has been pure joy and sweetness to be with.  I am so grateful to have her in our family. She is a keeper.  A friend of mine has a baby the same age as Hannah and can't believe how "advanced" Hannah is.  I've thought about that and it's because she hardly ever cries, so she spends a lot of time on the floor, discovering how to use her body to get around. She was up on her knees at four months, sitting at five months, completely crawling at six months, and is almost walking at 7 1/2 months.  It's crazy.
She is also my tallest baby by far.  She is off the growth charts in height. Doctor predicts she will be at least 5'10".  Hm.  We'll see.
God has really made it do-able for me to have five children and I thank Him so much for it.  Motherhood is such a gift.  I cherish these children and the time I have with them.

No comments: