Sunday, November 7, 2010

First day of school

Taylor and McKay are both enjoying school this year.

We had our first quarter conferences. Taylor has staight A's and she's reading on a 4th grade level. We couldn't be happier. The teacher says, "Taylor is a joy to have in the classroom. She is the perfect student". We are so proud of her. She's the same way at church and at home.

McKay really loves school. I knew he would. I haven't heard one complaint about going to school. It's never "I don't want to go to school". He always comes home and has something to say about what happened or what he's learning about. He sings me all his songs. I love how much he shares with me about his day. He's one good behavior at school and loves getting stickers at the end of the day for being good.

We've had problems with him throwing away his lunch at school and lying about it. And he's lied to his teacher a few times about his lunch. But these problems are

No comments: