Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Protect Marriage --Proposition 8

Get involved! It is so important for us to fight for the right!

Marriage is between a man and a woman!

Here's some info to help you get started:
http://protectmarriage.com/files/myths.pdf



Vote Yes on Proposition 8!


Here's how you can get involved:

1. Donate Funds on Protect Marriage.com
2. Volunteer--which would include anything from putting a "Protect Marriage" sticker on your car to going door to door encouraging families to vote YES on Propostion 8!
3. REGISTER TO VOTE!!!!
4. PRAY to enlighten the minds and encourage hearts of good citizens as they consider the sacred issue of traditional marriage and cast their votes in November.

I plan on helping in any way I can because this is so important to me.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

I was reading through this and thinking how much I wish I lived in CA right now to help with this and how bummed I am that I can't vote there and do anything to help. Then I got to the part where you said we could pray to help. Awesome! I'm in.
Good luck with all the other efforts!!

Stephanie said...

It is so sad that CA has to vote on this again. The last time this was on the ballot there my parents lived there and informed as many people as they could. Put up signs in their yard showing their position and so on... It is too bad that the elected official think they don't need to listen to the people....or have to have them vote and vote and vote on the same thing! Good luck and I agree with you...marriage is between a man and a woman!

Tyler and Rachael said...

way to go sarah!! good luck with any and all efforts!!

Lindsey said...

While I'm sure dude is being sarcastic, he did manage to hit the nail on the head: You are a great Christian.
Thanks for working so hard for God's family:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely web page. I too am praying for the passage of Proposition 8 (I live in Southern California). I am passing out flyers to my neighbors. Here is a web site I wrote:

http://www.ropens.com/marriage/index.html

"Marriage between a man and a woman"

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for helping tear apart my family. How lucky you are to be white and straight. I guess God loves you more. Do you think Jesus would be proud of how you use your time and money to help destroy families just because they don't look like yours?