Tuesday, March 11, 2008

5 things...

5 Things I was Doing 10 Years Ago:

1) Living in Provo, UT
2) Trying to focus on my studies at BYU but not doing such a great job
3) Working PT in the Cannon Center Cafeteria (I didn’t enjoy this at all)
4) Dating and playing a bit too much
5) Being silly and having fun with my roommates


5 Things on my To-Do List:

1) Go visiting teaching!
2) Finish reading my book, John Adams
3) Buy a new pair of jeans
4) Teach Maren how to take a bottle
5) Find a new rental home (we, unfortunately, have to move because the people that own our rental home are foreclosing in a few months!)


5 Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire:

1) First, we would save it (technically, the first thing we would do would be to pay tithing)
2) Second, invest it
3) Hopefully not cling to it too tightly, but share it with those who need
4) Pay off house debt
5) Try not to be too “showy” about it

5 Things I Would Never Wear Again:

1) a diaper (I hope)
2) press-on nails. I’m not a fan.
3) a thong. Not for me.
4) a “mullet” hair-do
5) my bangs ten feet high with too much hair spray


5 Favorite things I do for fun:
1) Read
2) Cook & Eat
3) Show the beautiful world to my children
4) Sing
5) Outdoor activities (running, hiking, swimming, sports, etc)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Did you graduate from high school early? Just wondering because you said you lived in Provo. Well it was fun to learn a little about you!

Love,
Stephanie

30 year-old Dad said...

sooo...when you say "Never Wear Again" are you claiming to have worn all those things once? I would really like to see the picture of you with a mullet?