Friday, February 8, 2008

Sweet Maren, the little leech.

Here I am trying to check my email & blog about my life. But alas, I have the most adorable little magnet that is very much attracted to me. (She makes it difficult to achieve much but giving her my undivided attention.)

It's funny. Maren has no expectations for anyone in the world, but me. And she sure does have high expectations for me. She is perfectly content in a room... until I enter it. Then she will not be happy until she is in my arms.

Oh, and by the way, I love it. I know it won't be long until I'm not the favorite, most needed and wanted person in her life, so I'll soak it in and savor it.


She wants me. And I want her.

3 comments:

The Marielle (and Parents) Show said...

That is so sweet. Being a mom is so great, huh?

Raggles said...

how cute! I can't wait to see you guys again!

LizzyP said...

I love these photos. So cute.