Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Bang! Snap!!

Item #1: The Letter F Item #2: An old jewelry box
What could these items have in common? Let me inform you. These are McKay's weapons. They may look harmless, but they can get you--watch out!

The F is his gun in the bathtub. Apparently, almost anything can be turned into a gun.

The jewelry box is McKay's snapper. He loves that thing. He chases Taylor around the house trying to snap her. When it clamps down, he says, "Snap"! It's pretty funny, however Taylor is not too fond of this game.

Spencer was my model for the pictures. He did a decent job. Someday I'll show you the real pictures of McKay attempting to snap people.

1 comment:

Mands Glenn said...

Sarah, I'm so glad you found me! I love seeing old friends. I never know who is looking at my blog and it's always nice when people leave comments so I can then see what they are up to. Your family is gorgeous! I read that you guys are in Central Ca. So nice to be by family!